A better, more loving and sustainable world.
Animal Run provides fundraiser events showcasing outdoor exercise, animal kindness, and environmental awareness.
- Raise funds for animal welfare organizations, helping them save the lives of, find homes for, heal and comfort animal residents in need
- Encourage runners to support vegan and eco-friendly businesses that, in turn, support social justice and a thriving world
- Keep Animal Run financially solvent
- Provide an eco-friendly event emphasizing fun, photos and vegan food
- Provide a professional event for runners to enjoy accurate, clearly marked courses and professional timing services (when possible)
- Respect and leverage team opinions always
- Hold one main annual fundraiser race per year and increase runner base YOY
- Hold at least one annual educational meet-up to go over the environmental benefits of veganism, running adventures and improving Animal Run to better serve the community
For most people, the purpose of a foot race is crossing the finish line — a tremendous thing. But why not expand human potential by giving each person the opportunity to do MORE good, compounding the effects long after race day?
The graphic represents the Animal Run community creating a halo of positive impact.
The first four inner circles, significant forms of energy, are achieved by showing up on race day. The three outer circles are optional, require more effort, but greatly multiply the effects of creating a better, more loving and sustainable world.
This is who we are. Thank you for being a part of Animal Run!
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Animal Run does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
Animal Run is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.